Tabs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/7/14

We Conquered Atlanta Market!

We conquered Atlanta market! Casey and I traveled last week to the wonderful city of Atlanta. I love the hustle of market and better yet to have Casey's constant support. Now I am looking forward to squeezing my family tight including my flock. My flock did an amazing job this week keeping every thing running strongly. Thank you for your support. I am grateful.

Here's a recap of our fun whirlwind week:

Our new Charleston necklace for this season.

Here's a sneak peek of what market looks like. It's a total of 3 tall building of wonderland.

One of the best things about market is the new friends I make. We inspire and lift each other. Such a good thing.

New friends are fantastic! This girl and I are planning some great adventures together. Can't wait!

Casey rocks another Charleston necklace. I love how she styled it. We are super excited for our new season  of pretties!

I love to wear different styles. A la southern 50's housewife!

We had a great week and feel peaceful to be back home in Oklahoma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment