Tabs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/6/13

The Gleeful List

In life it is truly the little things that are the big things. Last night as I laid Down to sleep I was experiencing pure glee for one lovely moment. Yes.. the pillow was cold. Total bliss for a small moment overtook my stressed out mind. A few moments later, the crazy over thinking mind came back and I was sending myself a e-mail to think about the little things in life and how in a crazy busy world the little things are what stops me in my tracks and puts a smile on my face.

This is my Gleeful List of the week.

Gleeful List April 6th, 2013 
My number one this week is doodling. I promised myself I would get back to making art again. The first step is to start doodling again. With a lack of boring business meetings in my life now, I have found that this simple joy has left my life. With new notebooks and pens in hand, doodling is my #1 gleeful thing this week. 

I would love it if you would share one or tow of your gleeful things this week! 

Gleefully,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. A walk outside is my number one gleeful thing- especially if the sun is shining and the wind is blowing. It lifts my spirits every time, without fail.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pictures of your adventures have at times been a gleeful thing for me!

      Delete